JamIn (Jamaicans Inspired) was established to help reconnect 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation Jamaicans back to Jamaica, its a new era and we are happy to now be expanding now to the United States!
We are focused on assisting individuals and groups to increase their ability to impact the health and vitality of their communities in a positive, sustainable manner through collaboration, education, communication, and cooperation this is to be done through:
- Supporting business growth, entrepreneurship and job creation;
- Generating income from specialist, sales and sports-related services;
- Enhancing Jamaica’s reputation within the USA and international community;
- Addressing the issues of social deprivation, youth crime and violence;
- Improving health and social well-being of those living in Jamaica and also members of the diaspora;
- Transcending international differences; through cultural education to reconnect 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation Jamaicans, fostering values of friendship, mutual respect and national pride;
- Encouraging discipline, teamwork, and a competitive spirit to enhance “Brand Jamaica” in the Diaspora regions and help to protect Jamaica’s IP rights.
- Boost investment & international trade between the Diaspora and Jamaica
To find out more about or projects register and sign up for our mailing list below!